George Bush Plant Swap Cancelled

From: "GMBAC Plant Swap" <donnakinerd@PROTECTED>
Date: August 6th 2020

Hope this finds everyone safe and in good health.

Because of COVID-19 concerns, the Greater Mission Bend Area Council Plant Swap, that was scheduled for October 10th at the George Bush Park, has been cancelled. We look forward to being able to schedule the 2021 Plant Swap in May of 2021.

Thank you for your continued support and I look forward to seeing everyone in 2021.

If you are not already a member of The GMBAC Plant Swap Face Book Group please join.

Thanks

Donna Kinerd

Greater Mission Bend Area Council Member

DonnaKinerd@PROTECTED

http://plantswap.gmbac.com/

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Barter don't Buy! - No money changes hands, just plants and plant related items.

Privacy Policy:

Your email address will never be sold.