George Bush Plant Swap - UpDate

From: "GMBAC Plant Swap" <donnakinerd@PROTECTED>
Date: May 19th 2019

The weather looks good.  I look forward to seeing you at the Plant Swap!

The weather is looking a little "iffy" for Sunday Morning.  If the Swap has to be cancelled, I will send an email to this list around 7:00 A.M. Sunday morning.   Hope it holds off just long enough for the Swap and for everyone to get home safely!

As usual we are going to have some great door prizes.

****

The Plant Swap is next Sunday, May 19th from 9:00 to 12:00, Pavilion #3 at George Bush Park. See www.PlantSwap.gmbac.com for a map and details.

Want to set up a Pre-Trade? http://plantswap.gmbac.com/swap-list-suggestions/

Want to post your Trade List? Send it in an email to DonnaKinerd@PROTECTED

Plumeria Seed Contest - The Plumeria See Horn is not going to be ready before the Swap. When it is ready, I will count the seeds and send out an announcement and post it on the website. I will also notify the winner and once I get the address, I will mail a $25 gift certificate to the winner. Not all registered Swappers have registered for the Plumeria See Contest.  Please register today.

Last year the seed horn was ready in April. We had a late spring and most of my plants are about a month behind especially, my Plumerias.

Water - The Greater Mission Bend Area Council is Sponsoring the Plant Swap and will provide cold water.

Look forward to seeing you at the Swap! If you have any questions please contact me at DonnaKinerd@PROTECTED

Donna

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Barter don't Buy! - No money changes hands, just plants and plant related items.

Privacy Policy:

Your email address will never be sold.