George Bush Plant Swap Up-Date

From: "GMBAC Plant Swap" <donnakinerd@PROTECTED>
Date: May 12th 2018

The GMBAC Plant Swap that is being held at George Bush Park on May 19th, a week from today!

Reminders:

The Plant Swap Rules are based on being considerate, thoughtful, fair and showing common courtesy.

If you will be bringing a large number of plants, please let us know by sending an email to DonnaKinerd@PROTECTED. Otherwise, tables space will be shared with up to 3 people. Because of the freeze, most people don’t have a lot of plants to share this year. Keep in mind that anything plant related can be used to barter with.

If you have questions please contact DonnaKinerd@PROTECTED. Also, visit www.PlantSwap.gmbac.com and check the menu found on the left side of the opening page.

We have the largest number of registered Swappers for this year’s Event that we have had in 6 years. That means more trade items and an opportunity to meet more new Plant Friends!

But, if you are not going to be able to attend, it is very important and common courtesy to cancel and give your table space to someone else. If you will not be able to attend please send an email to DonnaKinerd@PROTECTED today.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone at the swap!

www.PlantSwap.gmbac.com

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Barter don't Buy! - No money changes hands, just plants and plant related items.

Privacy Policy:

Your email address will never be sold.