George Bush Plant Swap Up-Date

From: "GMBAC Plant Swap" <donnakinerd@PROTECTED>
Date: May 2nd 2018

This will be the largest Plant Swap in the 6 year history of the George Bush Plant Swap that is sponsored by The Greater Mission Bend Area Council.

It is getting close to the point that we will need to cut off the registrations. Before we do that, if there is anyone who registered but something has come up and you will not be able to attend, please let us know now.

In past years, several people who register, did not attend or cancel. This year that could mean that someone who wants to attend will not be able to when the registration is cut off. We will set up a waiting list so, if at any time, you determine you will not be able to attend please let us know immediately so that we can add someone from the waiting list.

Anyone who registers and doesn’t attend or cancel will be put on a waiting list for next year’s swap.

To view or summit a pre-trade list please visit http://plantswap.gmbac.com/swap-list-suggestions/.  See Suggested Trade Items page for ideas of what you can bring barter with.  It can be anything Plant Related!

I have found that seedlings and cuttings are slower growing this year than in past years. I have talked to them as much as I always do!! I think it is the cooler weather that we have had this spring.  The seedlings I am bringing will be smaller than usual but, I guess that gives them room to grow!

If you have not already joined the Plant Swap Face Book Group, please do so today to Share & Learn!

Look forward to seeing everyone at the Swap on May 19th.  For all the details visit http://plantswap.gmbac.com/.

So Far the Vendors donating Door Prizes are:

http://plantswap.gmbac.com/door-prizes/

Thanks

Donna

DonnaKinerd@PROTECTED

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Barter don't Buy! - No money changes hands, just plants and plant related items.

Privacy Policy:

Your email address will never be sold.