George Bush Plant Swap

From: "GMBAC Plant Swap" <donnakinerd@PROTECTED>
Date: January 6th 2018

Just a quick note to let you know that the date for the Annual George Bush Plant Swap has been set for Saturday, May 19th. Mark you calendar! I will up-date the website soon and send you a link so that you can register.

Hope your yard looks better than mine!! I put my Desert Roses and Plumerias in my little greenhouse. I have a radiator type heater that I have had running for several days. No telling what my electric bill is going to be but, I think it saved them.

This a link to pictures that I just took of a Desert Rose Blooming and a Plumeria Seed Horn. The seed horn for both Plumerias and Desert Roses is very similar and takes months to mature.

I plan to bring lots of seedings to the swap!

The Plant Swap is sponsored by The Greater Mission Bend Area Council.

I am looking forward to spring and the Plant Swap!!

Donna Kinerd

DonnaKinerd@PROTECTED

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Barter don't Buy! - No money changes hands, just plants and plant related items.

Privacy Policy:

Your email address will never be sold.