George Bush Plant Swap!

From: "GMBAC Plant Swap" <donnakinerd@PROTECTED>
Date: October 11th 2016

The George Bush Plant Swap was a huge sucess!  Thank you for your part in making that happen!   We are already planning for the 2017 Event.  The plans now are to have it in May so watch your "In Box" in early January.

As soon as we are able to confirm a date with the Harris County Parks Department for the use of a pavilion we will send out a notice.

Just a reminder, you can find Care Instructions for the Plumeria and Desert Rose by visiting http://plantswap.gmbac.com/first-50-registered-traders-free-gift/

Below is a link to a video of the event

https://animoto.com/play/YmOHi2q6Ke0OThXMJj3Qkw?autostart=1

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Barter don't Buy! - No money changes hands, just plants and plant related items.

Privacy Policy:

Your email address will never be sold.