George Bush Plant Swap Up-Date

From: "GMBAC Plant Swap" <donnakinerd@PROTECTED>
Date: October 5th 2016

Plant Swap Up-Date

The George Bush Plant Swap is this weekend, Saturday, October 8th

Click below for Details

http://plantswap.gmbac.com/

Map

(We are using pavilion #1, it is the one closest to Westheimer Parkway)

*****

A Plumeria or Desert Rose will be given to the first 50 Registered Swappers!

The picture above is a Desert Rose grown from seed.

The list of Businesses Donating Door Prizes is growing!!

Check out the Pre-trade lists (send me your list today and I will post it!)

The weather should be almost perfect, mid 80’s and sunshine...

If we run out of table space for late registering Swappers, the nice grassy areas surrounding the pavilion can be used to set a trade station.

http://plantswap.gmbac.com/

Please Register Today!

Alief Kerr High School Honor Students will be helping to load and unload plants!

Any questions contact:

DonnaKinerd@PROTECTED

Thank you for letting us know, as soon as possible, if you will not be able to attend since we are running short on table space.

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Barter don't Buy! - No money changes hands, just plants and plant related items.

Privacy Policy:

Your email address will never be sold.