The Greater Mission Bend Area Council - Meeting

From: "GMBAC HOA Manager List" <donnakinerd@PROTECTED>
Date: February 25th 2016

www.gmbac.com

information@PROTECTED

The next Monthly Meeting for The Greater Mission Bend Area Council will be held:

  Wednesday, March 2nd, 2016 at 7:00

We would like to invite the Board Members from all of the HOA's located within the GMBAC Boundaries to attend any or all of our meetings.  Please visit the GMBAC website for a map and list of the HOA's http://gmbac.com/?page_id=1322.

Monthly meetings are held the 1st Wednesday of each month at the Fire Station on Bellaire.  Click on this website link for details http://gmbac.com/?page_id=1611

If attending one of our meetings is not convenient, we are happy to visit one of your meetings and answer any questions you have about GMBAC.

By working together, we can make the Greater Mission Bend Area a better place to live, work and raise a family.

All Member HOA's are eligable for a free Website that is built and maintained free for at least a year.

GMBAC Mission Statement

The mission of the Greater Mission Bend Area Council is to empower residents, businesses and organizations of the Greater Mission Bend Area by collectively addressing our common issues and concerns.

Contact us a information@PROTECTED with any questions.  Also, please visit www.gmbac.com to learn more about The Greater Mission Bend Area Council.

HOA Managers

Please forward this invitation to the HOA's Board Members for the HOA's that you manage in the Greater Mission Bend Area.

Click below for Map & List

http://gmbac.com/?page_id=1322

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

This information is shared with mangers of HOA's located in the Greater Mission Bend Area.

Privacy Policy:

Email address will be used for communication purposes only.